Visiting the city and need a nanny for a night out? Looking for someone to take care of a kids for the day while you work or attend an event? World Class Nannies offers a temporary bilingual nanny service lasting three months or less to those families visiting on a short-term basis.
We make the process of finding a dependable and trustworthy nanny easy by providing you with fully screened nannies who are experienced, bilingual and available on last-minute notice. Our temporary/ short-term nannies can come to your hotel or apartment rental and provide in-room care, take your children sightseeing, or accompany your family on day trips, if you are visiting for up to two months you can also book a nanny for unlimited sittings at your convenience with the extended stays service.
Temporary/ Short-Term Nannies
Tell us how many hours of help you will need during the day/ week /month and we will do the rest!
This fee structure is recommended for families visiting on a short-term basis. Need more days? Please contact us!
|1 Baby Sittings||$35.00 USD|
|3-5 Baby Sittings||$55.00 USD|
|7-10 Baby Sittings||$75.00 USD|
|11-14 Days of Baby Sittings||$95.00 USD|
Temporary/ Short-Term Nannies: Extended Stays
This service is recommended for families staying a bit longer, between 1-3 months.
Choose the duration of service, pay the fee, and then contact your nanny directly whenever you want to arrange a sitting – you have the option of booking as many childcare requests as you wish. Short-term nannies earn between $300-$400 ARS per hour.
|1 Month||$150.00 USD|
|2 Months||$250.00 USD|
Please read prior to booking
- Nannies charge an hourly fee between $300-$400 ARS
- Three-hour minimum booking
- All fees are non-refundable
- Client agrees to pay the nannies directly at the end of the service
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance, or the equivalent of three hours of service will be charged
- If using a nanny past 9:00 pm, we ask that cab/ UBER fare be provided directly to the nanny at the end of the night
- Clients must contact the agency to request additional childcare requests and provide the agency with all requested dates prior to confirming the booking