Our nannies are available for live-out placements in Buenos Aires and Mexico City. Nannies are available for a duration of 12 months or longer, part-time or full-time. Our nannies usually work between 10-40+ hours per week. For shorter placements, please see short-term babysitters.
The priority of the nanny is the children, she can perform simple household tasks related to the child, such as their laundry, meal preparation and maintain the child’s room clean. As well as other family related tasks such as, grocery shopping, errands and meal planning. WCN nannies do not perform housekeeping duties.
$150-$200 MXN per hour
$250-$300 ARS per hour
The bilingual nanny service is recommended for families living in the city on a long-term basis.
Families agree to commit to:
- 12 month minimum placement
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Pay the nanny directly on a bi-monthly basis
A U$S50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to start a search.
Full-time (30 hours or more) Placement Fee: U$S850.00
Part-time (30 hours or less) Placement Fee: U$S650.00
Payments are payable via Bank Transfer, Zelle or PayPal and are due upon selection of a nanny, not the commencement date.
What’s included in the Placement Fee?
1. Psychological Evaluation Report OR background check
2. Replacement Guarantee: if your nanny resigns prior to the end of her placement, we will replace her until the end of the placement date, for free.
3. Employment agreement to be completed with your nanny!
4. Employer Packet: Personally drawn up for our relocating families, which contains everything you need to know about domestic labor laws, national holidays, emergency numbers, basic information for employers and regulations to employ a nanny.
Additionally, we offer support to our families when they have specific questions about domestic legal issues or tax & payroll services. Our accounting professional can register your nanny and take care of payroll for you! Ask us about our Tax and Payroll Services.
Complete Family Form to start your search now!